The Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope- A Great Beginners Telescope
Warning – This Telescope Is Not A Toy – The Levenhuk Strike Is An Affordable Telescope With All The Trimmings
Your kids don’t require the most pricey telescope to study astronomy. The Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope fits that description. While it comes with a handbook detailing how to orient the scope to find different celestial things in the night sky, users have to line up and variety the telescope themselves.
It comes in a colorful box, the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope is not a toy. You can finally have your expensive astronomy equipment all to yourself while the kids have their very own telescope so they can see far off worlds or constellations.
Levenhuk Telescope Comes with Everything a Young Astronomer Requires
Despite the fact that it is a kid’s telescope, Levenhuk built the Strike 50 NG from premium parts and equipped it with top quality optics too. In addition to the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope, you’ll discover the following hardware in the box:
Sturdy yoke install
Wide-angle 3 x 20 finderscope
High-magnification 3x Barlow lens
The 50 NG Offers Extraordinary Optics for a Beginner Scope
Focusing the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope starts with training the 3 x 20 finderscope on a remote object in the night sky. For a kids’ telescope, this finderscope provides an impressive range and a broad field of view. To get celestial items with the finderscope, you need to move around the yoke install. While a computerized telescope automates this procedure, having your kids physically position the Strike 50 NG assists them find out the best ways to precisely align and multitude telescopes.
The finderscope and the mount, the rack-and-pinion focuser is likewise crucial for getting targets in the night sky. There are two eyepieces included with the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope: a low-power, 20-mm eyepiece and a 6-mm version with much better magnifying power. To enhance the scope zoom, Levenhuk consists of a 3x Barlow lens, a unique concave lens suggested to sit between the eyepiece and the objective lens. With the Barlow lens and the 6-mm eyepiece in location, the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope has an optimum zoom of 200x.
Levenhuk’s Telescope Likewise Comes with Several Educational Tools
The telescope is not the only astronomy tool in the Strike 50 NG telescope kit. To assist kids appreciate astronomy, Levenhuk consists of the following instructional materials with this telescope:
- A handbook including astronomy facts about more than 280 celestial bodies
- Stellarium, a 3D planetarium software application that offers in-depth simulations of thousands of stars, planets and other celestial bodies viewable with a high-powered digital telescope
- Posters depicting the moon and solar system along with the sun and other stars
A planisphere, a turning star chart for identifying celestial objects that’ll be visible at an offered date and time
- A compass so you can quickly orient yourself relative to the night sky prior to lining up the Levenhuk Strike 50 NG Telescope
- To spur a lifelong love of astronomy, buy your children Levenhuk’s Strike 50 NG Telescope from LiveScience.com and watch them set their sights on the stars with unbridled enjoyment. In addition to excellent views of distant worlds and heavenly bodies, this telescope comes with educational products so your kids can grow their understanding of the universe.